Mediation can be one way to reach a settlement even in the most difficult or contentious cases.
At the Law Offices of David W. Biles, P.C., our attorneys are committed to assisting clients achieve their objectives, whether that involves alternative dispute resolution processes or litigation. From the inception of our representation, we emphasize preparation so that you and your attorney, together, can navigate contentious issues to creatively arrive at an agreed settlement if at all possible.
Our lawyers have effectively advised and represented clients in mediation of all types of family law cases.
Advantages Of Mediation
There are many advantages to mediation:
- Significantly reduces the likelihood of going to court to litigate your divorce
- Communication is opened for future dialog
- Opportunity for creative solutions to property division and other issues
- Customize a solution suitable to your individual circumstances, rather than a judge imposing his or her decision related to child custody and visitation
- Parties are usually more willing to stick to the original agreement if arrived at amicably
An Effective And Experienced Mediator
David Biles, as a Board Certified Family Law Specialist, has been a mediator for other parties and attorneys, with an overwhelming success rate at settling even the most complicated and contentious cases. With an attorney who mediates other cases representing you in your own mediation, you are assured of effective and knowledgeable advocacy on your behalf.
Resolve Your Family Law Issues
If you would like to learn more about mediation and collaborative law as options in your family law matter, send us a message or call our Denton offices at 940-566-0566 to schedule a consultation. Meeting with one our skilled attorneys is the first step to get the answers you need to make for informed decision.